Battelor Griffon

Battelor Griffon
Photo by Diana Robicheaux

Monday, October 13, 2014

The Most BOO-tiful Time of the Year!

It's been almost two years since I posted anything on my blogs. WAY too long! But I have been writing, busy, busy, busy pulling story ideas out of my head and typing away until they're something other people might want to read someday.

Since Fall is my favorite time of the year, specifically Halloween, this seemed like a good time to start up the blog again. This time I'm making Ink Wash my home page so I don't keep forgetting about it. Maybe I'll even get one of those badge thingies from the Speculative Fiction group on Agent Query and start doing blog hops. Who knows.

So, stay tuned kiddies. You never know what I'm going to do and Halloween is the season for surprises. Muah-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment